How to contact us:
Since TAC is so large, with various departments, dozens of volunteers, and thousands of members, it is important that everyone know who to contact when a specific situation arises, and how. So today, we would like to clear that up for everyone;
If you have general questions about TAC, or Asatru, sending a direct message to this page is your best option, not commenting, not posting to the wall, but a direct message to our admins, and you will get a response in minutes!
If you have a question about something local, I.E kindreds, or events, or ANYTHING else locally, and not dealing with TAC itself, our Ambassadors should be your first contact. You can find them on our website under "Ambassador Central"
If it is something more specific, please refer to the following, and please understand that we do not use Facebook messenger typically for business purposes, as there are just so many of you it would be hard to manage!
Regarding Anything Financial: Andrew Price, Treasurer: Andrewp@theasatrucommunity.org
* Donation Information
* Tax information
* IRS Information *
Regarding Charter Members or TAC in General: Seth Chagi: President: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Charter Member Check
* Details about Charter Members
* Problems with Charter Members
* Anything pertaining to TAC in general
Ambassador Program: Matthew Petrey: AP Director: MatthewP@theasatrucommunity.org
* Questions regarding events
* Questions regarding funding
* Questions regarding ambassadors, or regions
* Issues with Ambassadors, events, or other occurrences.
* Questions regarding how you are doing, or what you need to do as an Ambassador.
Concerning the Website: Andrew
* Any issues with the website
* Charter Member website access
* Typos on the website etc.
* Andrew should also be contacted for anything regarding shirt promotions.
Relating to the Magazine: Kaity Hanson: Editor in Chief: KaityH@theasatrucommunity.org
* Anything concerning the magazine:
Social Media: Castilleja Longwalker: Social Media Manager: CasL@theasatrucommunity.org
* Issues with individuals on social media
* Issues with posts on social media
* Questions about social media
Any questions regarding our Godi training program, or the Board: Bret Shoemaker- Board Chairman-Brets@theasatrucommunity.org.
We hope that this clears some things up, and allows you all to get your questions answered, and by the right people!